San Ramon Business Litigation Attorney
Whether you own a small business or want to form a new business in California, you can count on the Jahangiri Law Group, APC for sound counsel and assertive representation throughout the life of your business. Planning for business transitions in advance can help avoid legal complications and save you mental anguish and expense, which can run into thousands of dollars. To help you avoid costly business litigation in the future, we can guide you through your legal concerns, from business formation to contract matters.
When disputes arise or a contract is breached, we will aggressively advocate your interests in negotiation and business litigation. If you have been sued over a business dispute, such as breach of a contract, money due or any other business-related matter, call us to discuss your case. If you believe that you may have a case against someone who owes you money or someone who wrongfully backed out of a deal we can also help you. We have been practicing business litigation for almost ten years in most San Francisco Bay Area counties, including Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, and San Francisco, as well as Solano and San Joaquin counties.
We have a strong track record of success in courts and are able to get good settlements for our clients:
- Formation of Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- Shareholders/Members Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Record Maintenance
- Issuance of Common and Preferred Stock
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Purchase, Sale or Transfer of a Business
- Corporate and Partnership Dissolutions
- Commercial Transactions
- Contract Review and Drafting (including home improvement and other construction contracts)
- Franchise Agreements and Counseling
- Trademark Registrations
- Licensing and Intellectual Property Agreements
- Non-disclosure, Non-competition and Confidentiality Agreements
- ABC/Liquor Licensing Issues
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contracts
- Collection Actions
Our primary focus is building long-lasting client relationships, based on competent representation and a commitment to results and effective communication. At Jahangiri Law Group, APC, you will never be left in the dark. We are committed to being accessible and approachable with our clients.