January 14, 2015 – Lubna Jahangiri – When setting up a new business you will need to decide what legal format you want to operate under. This is one of the most important decisions you need to make at an early stage as this will determine how you will operate your business in the future. Come join attorney Lubna Jahangiri to learn more about this critical business decision.
- All talks begin at 6:30pm and take place in Hoyer Hall at the Clayton Community Library
- 6125 Clayton Road, Clayton, CA.
- Join us this October for a Book Club Discussion Tuesday, Oct 25
- Followed by Elimination of Bias featuring author Lubna Jahangiri Thursday, Oct 27
Queen’s Bench Book Club Discussion of The Little Stepmother by Lubna Jahangiri
- Tuesday, October 25
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- The Hidden Vine Wine Bar, 408 Merchant Street, San Francisco
Join us at the Hidden Vine wine bar in San Francisco for a discussion of The Little Stepmother by local author and attorney, Lubna Jahangiri.